Pages

.

.

Monday 13 October 2014

Delicious Doodles at TTPH

Hello lovelies.
Time for a new challenge at Through The Purple Haze.
Now I know I am on Team B but we have a couple of absentees for Team A this week so I said I would join in.
Our sponsor this week is the lovely Teri from Delicious Doodles.
It is so sad to hear that Teri will be closing her Doodle Doors in January 2015 due to changes in the VAT laws.  Greedy Government!!
Wishing you all the luck in the world Teri and hope to see you back some day.
The prize will be four images from Teri's store.
So I had a gorgeous image called Blossom to work with and here is what I made:
She is coloured with Copic markers and the Happy Birthday stamp is from Clarity Stamp.
The flowers and stamens are from Wild Orchid Crafts
I am particularly happy with her hair and that gorgeous butterfly.
The gem branch is from my stash

The gorgeous large purple butterfly is from Karla's Kreative Korner on Etsy. A really gorgeous shop with far far far too many lovely things to buy!!
Hope you get time to join in and be in with a chance of winning some of the last digital stamps from Delicious Doodles.
Challenges:

See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Dawn. I love the image and your coloring is great.

    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us at Crafting At The Weekend. I love it. Good luck. Christine DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so beautiful Dawn love how you have coloured the image she is stunning, great choice of colours, love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.