Pages

.

.

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Pixie Dust

Hi all,
Well, I am really enjoying my colouring at the moment.
You see I signed up for these colouring classes over at Kit and Clowder.
Kit and Clowder is an online Forum for folks who want to improve their colouring.
The wonderful Alyce Keegan will guide you through every aspect of colouring including light sources.  She also gives one to one feedback to class members so that you can see where you are going wrong or need to improve. Seriously if you have ever looked at a project and thought "I wish I could colour like that" - well now you can.  There are lots of sponsors who give their images for Alyce's classes so people can practice and there are some very generous discounts for Class members too.  Honestly, it really is a no brainer. 
Okay, so you have to pay for the classes but, and here's the good bit - the classes can be taken at your own pace.  You have access to them for life. There are videos to download too and you can print the class material off to read away from your computer too.
They also have a Facebook page here - you will find lots of like minded people who just want to improve their colouring.  Now I have a looooong way to go yet but I now have the confidence to think I can actually achieve great things where my colouring is concerned.
So, onto my next card.
This image is one of the fabulous Krista's from Saturated Canary - love her images.
This one is called Pixie Dust and I have eventually got around to colouring her up.
She is coloured with my Spectrum Noir pencils. I also added a bit of glamour dust to her wings.
The three little pennants at the top are from the Snow Princess pad of papers from LOTV.
The flowers were some of the plain cream flowers which I have sprayed with my Colour Chemistry spray inks.  
The dinky little piece of ribbon is Seam binding from Crafty Ribbons and the lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Lovely colous, love her hair and the banners are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Beautifully colored and the your choice of colors, your image is darling. I love seeing your creation. Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn this is absolutely gorgeous that image is a beauty I really love the colours you have used the picture looks so lovely and clear.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is superb, I love all the colours, Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog... You cheered me up xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.