Pages

.

.

Monday 22 September 2014

Icy Snow Queen

Hello lovelies
Just popping by to show you a card I made for a challenge over on the Kit and Clowder facebook page.
This challenge was a colour palette challenge and was part of the 4000 followers party over the last week and what a party it was too.
If you haven't heard of Kit and Clowder before it is run by the lovely Alyce Keegan and is a place where people can go to share their colourful creations.
Alyce offers classes for those of you who would like to improve your colouring skills.
I have signed up for a few of her classes and already I think my colouring has changed quite significantly.
Why not pop in to the Facebook page and have a mooch around.
Alyce will always answer any questions you may have and everyone is so friendly, you won't want to leave.
So on to my project then:
As I said in the title this image is called Icy Snow Queen and is from Aurora Wings.
The image is coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pencils and the very edge of the image is done with Pan Pastels chalk.
I am really pleased with the shading on here.
It took me ages to colour but it was soooo worth the effort.
The papers are from the Snow Princess pack from LOTV. I love those papers, but I really should use them more instead of hoarding them. Lol.
The seam binding ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons and the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Stunning card Dawn love that image and how you have coloured her she really looks amazing, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours in your card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this stunning card with us at Crafting at The Weekend. Good luck. Christine DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.