Pages

.

.

Thursday 3 July 2014

Anything goes with ribbon

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So that means you can go wild and do whatever takes your fancy.
So long as there is some ribbon on there somewhere the world, as they say, is your oyster.
So here is my offering for this week:
This is a Kenny K image called Fashionista.
The image is coloured with my Polychromo pencils.
The flowers are all from Wild orchid as is the curly stamen and the pin is from my lovely friend Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter.
The wording is done with the Letterbox kit from Clarity Stamp
The gorgeous little tractor ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons
So there you go peeps.
Can't wait to see what you have to show us this week.
Have fun.
Challenges:

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I really like the layering on this card Dawn - and your details like the stick pin, the coiled green wire and the charm! Lots of visual interest in the letters of your sentiment too - well done! Thank you for sharing your delightful project & creativity with us!
    ~ginny,
    DT for Aud Sentiments: [#110 "Anything Goes"]
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous details! Love the color palette and the embellishments. Thank you for playing with Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you put this together!Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Dawn this is absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful image and what amazing embellishments a superb design, I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination. The tractor ribbon is darling and I love the designer papers. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge for My Favorite Things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous - love all the details you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful layers, and I adore the colour scheme too. Well done! Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments this challenge. Love, MC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.