Pages

.

.

Thursday 27 February 2014

Ribbons and Buttons at Crafty Ribbons

Hello lovelies,
Well it is the turn of the Buttons Team to host the challenge this week.
And this week the theme is
RIBBONS & BUTTONS
So long as your creation fulfils the challenge you can make whatever you like, cards, layouts, altered items, take your pick and have fun.
So here is my offering for this week:
I used a Lili of the Valley stamp called James - Pile of Presents which I coloured with my pencils.
I brushed Spun sugar distress ink around the edge of the card the image is stamped on and matted it onto some green card.
The background paper is some I have had for ages and I can't remember where from, sorry, I think it was a freebie with a magazine if my memory serves me right.
The fabulous Happy Christmas ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons HERE
   
                           
And all the buttons also came from Crafty Ribbons too - have a look HERE
This card went together really well and I am chuffed to bits with it.
I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.
And the bonus is - I've started my Christmas Cards early!! hahahaha
TTFN

1 comment:

  1. That's just delightful Dawn and another one for the Christmas box, well done! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.