Pages

.

.

Thursday 6 February 2014

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - We're Back!!

Hello my lovelies.
I do hope you are all still out there and wanting to join in with our challenges again this year.
We had a long break over Christmas, time to recharge our batteries and enjoy time with our families etc.
I hope you all had a fabulous Festive Season and your New Year is off to a good start too.
Thank you to those of you who took part in our Advent Event, I am sure all our winners are now enjoying their winnings! YAY!!
We have a few changes coming up for this year but I'll tell you about them another time.
I am sure you will like them though. **smiles**
*********
So let's get the show on the road shall we.
As this is our first challenge of the year we wanted to come back with a bang.
So all of the three teams have made creations for this challenge. So why not pop on over to the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and have a look at the inspiration my team mates have come up with for you.
******
So, here is what I have on offer this week.
I needed a birthday present for my Mum.  I'm a bit skint after Christmas (what with buying the odd little thing for Carter!! Lol) so I wanted to do something a bit different.
So during last year I bought this box from Cuddly Buddly
I had forgotten it was a Napkin Box (may have to add a pack of lovely napkins in there too then!)
I decided to jazz it up a bit.
So here you go:
The top:
Now on here I have used three different ribbons and a funky fibre.
All the ribbons can be found at Crafty Ribbons
I have used Wide Satin Ribbon, narrow satin ribbon and wire edged tafetta ribbon all in shades of purple.

Three of the sides are like this:
The papers are some that I have had for simply ages and I can't remember what make they are but they fitted with my colour scheme perfectly.
The three little flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I bought them a while back now during one of their fab sales.
Then the front side of the box looks like this:
Again this is from Wild Orchid Crafts, again bought in their most recent sale.
So here is a closer look at the arrangement on the top:
The sprigs of heather, the flowers, the diddy rosebuds and the twirly stems are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
The two feathers are from a lady on FB and the three little resin roses (you can see them in the top pic) I had from Jude via FB (thanks hunni).
So folks there you have it.
My napkin box for my Mum's birthday.  I hope she likes it.
Can't wait to see what you all have on offer for us this week.
Enjoy and have fun.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have transformed this box - gorgeous colour and pretty embellishments. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.