Pages

.

.

Thursday 15 August 2013

Use 3 of something at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
USE 3 OF SOMETHING
So here is my project for this challenge:
This gorgeous image is from a CD called Simpler Times which features some of Elisabeth Bell's fabulous images.  I was lucky enough to win this CD over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge a while back so thought it was about time I used it.
The CD comes with colour images like this one and black and white ones for you to colour yourself and sepia images too.
The gorgeous ribbon is of course from Crafty Ribbons.
The Friends Forever is from a stamp set I bought over on Crafty Sellers on FB.
The 3 little leaves have been in my stash for simply ages.
I added some Goosebumps Clear Texture spray to them to make them a bit more robust and stand out a little bit.
So there you go, my card using THREE leaves.
I can't wait to see what you come up with and am looking forward to choosing a Top 3!!

Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Dawn, great image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and I love how you have used it. Your card is great. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL card! It warms my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.