Pages

.

.

Saturday 17 August 2013

Pixie-Mush in Peach

Hi all,
Just popped in to show you a card I made today.
I noticed that there was a DT call over at Dreamtime Designs new challenge blog and I thought I'd give it a go.
Lisa is starting a new monthly challenge blog and is currently looking for DT members, all you have to do is make something and use some ribbon - easy right??
So here you go then, this is what I made.....
The stamp is called Pixie-Mush and is by Karen Middleton at Sweet Pea Stamps.
I love Karen's stamps and have quite a few but sadly I don't use them nearly enough so maybe if I get on to this DT it will encourage me to use my neglected stamp stash!!
Here's a wee close up for you.
I have used my Faber Castell pencils to colour the image and added some Glamour Dust to the wings and the little bobbles on the socks.  
So, I hope you like my card and please keep your fingers crossed for me in the DT Call.
Oh yes, nearly forgot, Lisa also has a blog candy running to - click on the link in my sidebar to go have a look.
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always hun....and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little pixie! Such a pretty card Dawn in lovely colours. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, this is wonderful. Love the border and layout and the image is a cutie. Good luck with the DT call hun.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn,
    What a cute lil' Pixie stamp you have used & coloured it so well :) Love the embellies & the nice touch of ribbon :) I like how you have distressed the middle of the card. Quite effective :) I've only just started doing that not long ago. I like it :)

    Thank you so much for your entry for the DT Call & the blog candy :) Also thank you for leaving such kind words on my blog :) I really appreciate it. In answer to your question hun, yes of course you can enter another DT entry :) Would love to see the different ways that you can use ribbon :) Besides, it will help with using your stamps..right? ;)

    Good luck with it all hun & glad to know that you would like to be part of the team :) Fingers crossed.
    Hope you're having a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (DT Call)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck hun, how on earth do you find the time?? Love your little pixie.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.