Pages

.

.

Saturday 27 July 2013

Brenda's most magnificent Candy!

Hi there peeps,
Well looking at the number of entrants it seems that you all know about the lovely Brenda's latest fabulous Candy.
No?
Well, let me show you what you could win!!
How about this for a Candy Prize eh??
Here's what is included:
Cricut Express Machine with universal connections
Cricut Jukebox
Cricut Design Studio
 (programme to allow you to design and operate machine from your computer)
Pack 12x12 cutting mats
Pack spare cutting blades
A selection of Cricut Cartridges
So what you waiting for?
Hop on over to Brenda's blog and get signed up!!
Winner to be drawn at the end of August.
Good luck,


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sooo behind - thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.