Pages

.

.

Friday 26 July 2013

Anything Goes with Ribbon at Crafty Ribbons

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
(Actually it is Friday as I totally forgot to post it yesterday, sorry)
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So here is my project for this challenge:
Some of you will know that I recently became a Nana for the first time.
As we didn't know what my daughter was having I made two cards with the same stamp that I won on Nanaseaside's blog, thanks darling.  So a few weeks ago I showed you the Blue based card and here is the Pink Based one that I didn't need (on this occasion lol).
This gorgeous Housemouse Stamp is a joy to colour and on this one I used my copics.
The sentiment is one I had sometime ago from my good friend Lynne at Sentiments 4 You.
This gorgeous ribbon is, of course, from Crafty Ribbons and is such a delicate ribbon I almost didn't want to use it! LOL
Anyhoo, there you go folks, my Anything Goes with Ribbon card.
So sorry it is a day late, completely lost track of time this week.
Please remember to stop by the rest of the Buttons Team and have a look at their gorgeous inspirational creations.
Thanks for stopping by.
Challenges:

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and your coloring has taken this plain pretty image and turned it into a fabulous piece of art work. Wonderful coloring and great layout. Beautiful! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image for a new baby and a great card! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love the gorgeous image and you've coloured it beautifully. Congratulations on becoming a Nana! Thanks for sharing it with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, your ribbon is gorgeous and I love the softness of the pink inking around the edges, so pretty!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous stamp. Such a beautiful card too Dawn. The ribbon sets it off perfectly.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, you have coloured the bird beautifully! Wonderful stamp too hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation and colouring. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Dawn - such a sweet image so beautifully coloured and the ribbon is scrummy :o)
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.