Pages

.

.

Thursday 4 July 2013

Birthday Boy!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
BIRTHDAY BOY!
(Or something for a male)
**********
So here is my project for this challenge:
Don't you just love this gorgeous House Mouse stamp? It's called A Birdie Told Me. 
This is the card I made to give to my daughter on the birth of her first child (my first grandson!!)
 
The card is cut using my MS PATP and then chalked using my Pan Pastels just round the edges.
The image is coloured using my Polychromo pencils.

The two lots of ribbon are, of course, both from Crafty Ribbons. One is the sheer puff dots ribbon and the other is the baby ribbon at the bottom.  Both totally gorgeous ribbons and fantastic quality.
The darling sweet pin is from the lovely Mandy at A Sprinkling of Glitter! (Thinking of you sweetie!!)
So there you go peeps.
Remember to pop over to the challenge blog and have a look at the other fabulous inspiration Team Buttons has come up with for you this week.
Can't wait to see what you have to offer us!
Have fun.

8 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful , love the soft colors and the lovely image.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Dawn. Sweet house mouse image. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Dawn, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my such a sweet image Dawn! and I love that ribbon huggles hun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Dawn. You've coloured the mouse and the hummingbird beautifully, just love it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous hun....and lovely colours too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Dawn, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Dawn
    I love your new tap and your rad is amazing
    Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.