Pages

.

.

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Softpencil Tuesday

Hello Softpencil fans.
Time once again for another Softpencil Tuesday card featuring those cute digi images from Elizabeth.
This week I have chosen to use Growing Flowers which you can buy here!
Whilst you are there, why not have a look around, there are some gorgeous digi images as well as digi papers and a whole lot more!!
The image is coloured with Distress Inks, just for a change and cut out using my scalloped circle nestabilities.  I added a panel of DP to the side and used one of the gorgeous range of wire edged ribbon from, of course, Crafty Ribbons.
I know this is only a short post, but with it being the Bank Holiday weekend, I nearly forgot altogether!! LOL
Must be an age thing!!
See you all next Tuesday for another Softpencil creation.


2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I love how you showcased the image and the soft colours you used! great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card hun, and teh perfect ribbon to accompany it.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.