Pages

.

.

Thursday 21 June 2012

Keep it CAS at Crafty Ribbons!!

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge, hosted this time by the lovely Carol.
This time the challenge is:
CAS
(Clean and Simple)
and here is the prize on offer:
spring ribbons
Don't they just look divine???

********************
So here is my project for this challenge:
This is a small card with a small image, small ribbon and small sentiment but lots of clean white space so I think it fits the CAS description ok.
The image is a Clarity Stamp and you can find it here.
It has been coloured with my promarkers and flexmarkers.  I used those fine nibs for the promarkers for the fiddly bits around the star signs.
The gorgeous yellow twill tape is of course from Crafty Ribbons and the sentiment is also a Clarity Stamp which you can find here.
So, small card, small description!! LOL
I hope you will find the time to join us this fortnight for our CAS challenge.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with.


4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Dawn ...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Dawn :-) the image is lovely and the CAS design and ribbon are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dawn that image is stunning, I love the clean and simple style.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, such a stunning card! Love the c&S style!!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.