Pages

.

.

Sunday 25 October 2015

A new challenge - well for me!!

Hi lovelies,
Wow I can't believe it is 1st October since I last posted on here, where on earth does the time go to I wonder?
Well, I just popped in to tell you all my little bit of news.
I entered the DT call at Creatalicious Challenges and I am pleased to say they offered me a place.
If you don't know Creatalicious Challenges - why not pop over and follow their blog.
There are monthly challenges with some fabulous prizes.
Creatalicious is a truly international Design Team with members from all over the world.
Please stop by and say hi to the other two new DT members whilst you're there.
I don't think you can ever follow enough challenge blogs do you?
So their current challenge which doesn't end until 14th November (still time to join in then!!) is:
GUYS/MALE THEMED CARDS
So I thought I would join in with a little bit of inspiration for you and here they are:
First card is made using Dr Digi's Captain Thunderpants
Coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils, I simply added a computer generated sentiment and a piece of black bobbly thread.
Challenges for Captain Thunderpants:
The second one is made with Wizz-Doodles
Again coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils.
The background is done with distress ink spray stains and the backing paper which started out as cream is also sprayed with the stains.
For the little clouds around his hands I just painted out the stain with a paintbrush and water.
The little "Wish" word is from That Craft Place (Facebook shop), painted with black acrylic and sprayed with irredescent spray and sparkle.
I shall enter Wizz-Doodles in to the following challenges:

So, hope to see you back here next month for the next Creatalicious Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards Dawn!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine cards! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new DT. And thanks for joining Ink with your fun Halloween card. I love that background, really creative and your colouring is so detailed and outstanding x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'.
    Good Luck.
    Debbie X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny image- great simple card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both great cards, love the inky background. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab Halloween card! Great colouring on the wizard, he looks brilliant against the background you created. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you've worked magic with these images, with colouring that is absolutely fabulous! So impressive! The wizard: amazing! So glad you shared your Halloween-themed card in the Inkspirational gallery!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your cards. I love your sentiment choices perfect for your chosen images. Have a great week ahead. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your new DT post and fabulous card love the fun image and sentiment lol--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.