Pages

.

.

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Harmonious birthday greetings.

Hi all
Thanks once again for popping by.
Time for another new challenge at Through the Purple Haze
and this time the challenge is:
BIRTHDAY
Our wonderful sponsor is:
There are some lovely cute images in her shop so why not pop over and have a look.
Then if you win you will have a head's up on what you want to choose as your prize!
So here is my card using Nidia.

I printed off the image and coloured her in with my Polychromo pencils and then had a thought about my background
I decided to use one of Barbara Gray's lovely stencils to add my background.
I used the Treescape stencil
I added my colour with my stencil brushes and used three different inks to obtain the background.
I then used a word from one of the fabulous word chains from Clarity stamp and stamped it in Adirondack Espresso.

Then I added a couple of little feathers from my stash and a piece of backing paper from one of my LOTV paper pads called Country Lady
So there you have it.
Can't wait to see all your Birthday entries this month.
Challenges:


4 comments:

  1. WELCOME to http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/09/blog-candy-giveaway.html Good luck for the blog candy ........Lis CRC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Dawn. Lovely feel to the card. Love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. really really beautiful and that background is stunning!
    Thanks for entering our Anything goes challenge http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/wk-35-anything-goesbackgrounds.html.
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.