Pages

.

.

Sunday 26 July 2015

DT Call Ching-Chou Kuik

Hi all
Just popping in to show you this card that I made using one of Ching-Chou Kuik's fabulous digital images.
Iris - Digital Stamp Instant Download / Flower Lady Fantasy Art by Ching-Chou Kuik
This image is called Iris and you can find her here.
So here is the card I made using this gorgeous image.
The image is coloured with my Copics and I am so chuffed with how this turned out I can't tell you.
The background is done with a Clarity Stencil and pale blue ink pad.
Now I don't know if I stand a chance of becoming part of this fabulous team but I really do love these images. I would never have had the courage to colour something like this a while back but since joining Alyce Keegan's online colouring classes my confidence has grown just a wee bit.
If you want to improve your colouring and are interested in the classes then pop over to www.kitandclowder.com to find out more.  Alyce also has a group on FB too where there is lots of fun and laughs with the odd competition to join in with along the way.
So fingers crossed this is the card I shall submit for the DT call at Ching-Chou Kuik

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring, good luck you deserve it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn - love what you have created here. Didn't know about the etsy site - I get my images from Sweet Pea stamps. Thanks for the link.
    Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image, beautifully coloured.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Dawn! Good luck! I hope you are successful. Chrisitne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, thank you so much for applying for the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Blog Challenge Design Team call.

    The call ends on Friday 7 August and then it will be down to Ching-Chou Kuik to decide on the new Design Team members. Obviously I will be in touch as soon as possible thereafter for those that are successful or those that unfortunately have been successful.

    Many thanks for your interest and fingers crossed.

    Best wishes

    Kym, Design Team Leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.