Pages

.

.

Sunday 15 February 2015

Pastels or Brights - You Choose

Hi all,
Back again with our next challenge at Totally Tilda & Friends.
Our challenge this time is:
PASTELS OR BRIGHTS
And once again our fabulous sponsor is:
gif maker
And the prize that the lovely Nicky is offering is:
So without further ado here is my offering for this challenge:
I chose to go with the Pastels theme.
So for this card I have used one of my Pip images from Sugar Nellie which again, haven't seen the light of day for quite some considerable time.  This one is Honey Pip.  I have coloured her with my Copics and the background is done with the fabulous cloud and hills/mountains masks from Clarity Stamp which you can find here and here.
At least using the masks means it looks like she is sitting on a mound of grass rather than in mid air!! Lol.
The checked papers are from another of my lovely Nitwits at Lili of the Valley paper pads.  This one is called Bonnets and Bowties and the plain paper is from the matching solids pad.
The little flowers, ribbon and lace are all from my stash.
I promised myself I would try and do the inside of the cards too this year so that I am not left with a whole batch of cards that need inners adding before I can sell them, so here is the inside.
Once again used the matching solids pad from Lili of the Valley and added a plain piece of white card which I punched the corners on with my MS punch.
So there you go lovely peeps - my inspiration for this challenge.
Hope you will find the time to come over and join us at Totally Tilda and Friends.
Remember you can use any STAMPED image now not just Tilda but it must be STAMPED, no digis allowed, sorry.
Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I LOve your colours and design. Thank you sooo much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx
    Such a good idea to get your cards ready! It really does become a job. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very sweet and beautiful. I just love the soft colors you used. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts:) Hope to see you again!
    - Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a darling card, Dawn! Loving the plaid paper and sweet flower embellies. Great coloring. I'm really happy to see you entering our "Lovely Lace" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. I wish you luck in the draw and hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dawn love , love that image so much also the wonderful colours, design and embellishments a super, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Dawn, love this sweet SN image and your pretty colour pallet. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute and lovely card, Dawn!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, lvoe the colours chosen and the design, that background is great too. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you've made the background for the image so well, I wish I knew how to make such a sky. Beautifully decorated corners and such a really sweet girly card...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the soft colours and design. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the soft colors, papers and whole design! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.