Pages

.

.

Monday 23 February 2015

Anything Goes at TTPH

Hi all,
Time once again for Team B to take the driving seat.
Our theme this week is easy peasy:
ANYTHING GOES.
Our fabulous sponsor is:
So we were all given a digital image to use for this challenge and here is the one I used
INSTANT DOWNLOAD / Bubbles / Digi Stamps / Digital Stamps / Big Eye / Cute Girl / Anime Manga Style / NIDIA
and here is what I did with her.
I decided I enjoyed making my little gift bag last time that I would do another one.
That's the beauty of digital images, you can size them to fit your project.
So the image is coloured with my Prismacolour pencils - haven't used these in ages so thought they deserved a little run out.
The die cut is one I have had in my draw ready cut for ages so I decided to use it on here.
The edges of the card are lightly brushed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade and Wild Honey.
The flowers are all from Wild Orchid.
The background paper is from another of my Nitwits at Lili of the Valley paper pads and this one is called Enchantment.
I have also used a piece of fabulous netted gemstones which my swap partner at That Craft Place Natter and Chatter Group sent me before Christmas.  It is sooooo lush.
On top of that I added some pale orange seam binding and added a heart buckle.
Lastly I added a small piece of cream lace across the bottom.
All in all I am really happy with how it turned out and what's more it was a really quick little gift bag to make too.  The little bags come in packs of 5 in white or Kraft from Hobbycraft and are about £2.99 if my memory serves me correctly.
So there you go lovelies.
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Challenges: 

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation! Love the stamp!
    Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, it's always good to see cards for girls which aren't pink - Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done in neutrals. Love the layers and embellies. Thanks for sharing at SCT. Hope you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week for our "What's in our Bag" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply lovely! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your bag, I agree about "That's the beauty of digital images". Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.