Pages

.

.

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Surprise!!

Hello everyone
Just popping in quickly to show you this card I made today.
I am a member of all three Design clubs run by Claritystamp and last week I received my latest envelope.  The stamp, Groovi plate and stencil were all fabulous and I could see many many uses for all of them.
As I was browsing around Blogland today I came across the latest challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine and thought I would give it a go.
It is an "Anything Goes" challenge so this was perfect.
So, here is the card I made for the challenge:
The little cat in the bottom corner was the stencil in this month's club envelope.
Actually the stencil has three cats on it, all on top of one another so I just masked off the top two and used the bottom one.
The birds in a line is also a Claritystamp which you can find here and they come with a row of flowers too.
I used the brick stencil (look here) and brushed through two different shades of Distress Oxide inks, Frayed Burlap and Gathered Twigs.

Then I brushed through the cat stencil at the bottom with Walnut Stain Oxide ink and stamped the "Surprise!" using the Word Chain Alphabet (look here).
I had a mask for the birds and decided to brush through some oxide ink in Gathered Twigs and Barn Door.
The background was a mop up of Distress Oxide inks and water on Clarity Stencil Card.

The ribbon is one I had from Crafty Ribbons quite some time ago but you can still get it here although not in this colour. 
So there you go, a really quick card and I am really happy with it.
Hope you like it, please let me know what you think.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.