Pages

.

.

Monday 11 November 2013

Stitching - Real or Faux and a fond farewell

Hello bloggy friends.
Well, it is Monday again and that means it is time for another fabulous challenge at Ooh La La Creations
As the title of the post says, it is time for me to bid farewell to the lovely ladies at Ooh La La.
All good things come to an end at some point and so that time has come for me now.
I would just like to say a huge big thank you to Wendi and Emma for taking me into their little DT family and for having the confidence in me when they asked me to take over the running of the challenge blog when Anne stepped down.  I have had a fabulous time working with all the girls on the DT, past and present and I know that they will go on to bigger and better things.
I will miss you all.
Fortunately Anne couldn't stay away from crafting for long and has now also decided to resume her post as Challenge Blog organiser too so I hope you will continue to support OLL and Anne in the future.
*************
Right, best get on before I start blubbing!! Lol
Please let me say a big thank you for all the entries that we had for the last challenge.  Please stop by the Ooh La La Challenge Blog to see who our lucky winners were.  Remember, there is no Random Org here, the Design Team take it in turns to pick their favourite and two runners up - so if you won it's because we loved your creation!!

So, onto the next challenge and this time the theme has been chosen by Anne and is:
STITCHING REAL OR FAUX
Here is the card I made for this challenge:

This is another totally digital card.
I have used images and DP from the new Shawn Jenkins CD which you can buy here.
This is such a versatile CD with not just Christmas images but images for almost any occasion.  One I think you should definitely treat yourselves too!! Lol
.  So I used my Craft Artist Professional to make the card and the only images which didn't come from the CD are the snowflakes and baubles which were from one of the kits on the Craft Artist.

Please remember to stop by the rest of the Design Team and see their fabulous creations (links on the DT tab at the top of this page).  They have all worked really hard to offer you some inspiration, so please remember to leave them some love if you pay a visit.

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the papers and design, very eye catching. TFS Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun,
    Beautiful creation, love the image and the paper weaving looks fabulous. Hope everything is OK and you are having loads of fun with your little bundle of joy.
    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.