Pages

.

.

Thursday 5 September 2013

Anything Goes with Ribbon

Happy Thursday morning to you lovely peeps!
Time once again for a new challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
Thanks for all your fabulous creations on our last challenge, you really are a crafty lot aren't you?
Please stop by the Crafty Ribbons Challenge blog and see if you were one of our handpicked top 3 or our Random Winner!
So, onto our new challenge.
This time the challenge is:
ANYTHING GOES WITH RIBBON
So here is my project for this challenge:
You know how, when you see something that you just gotta have, even though you don't know when you are going to use them??? Well that's what I was like with these little owls.  They are made by a lovely lady called Beth on Crafty Sellers on FB and as soon as I saw them I just had to have them!
Well that was quite a while ago now so when I was looking through my ribbon draw the other day and found this gorgeous owl ribbon I had one of those light bulb moments!!
I knew I didn't want to over complicate the card because I wanted those gorgeous little owls to be the centre of attention.  So I just added two pieces of the ribbon across each corner and then used my little Clarity Stamp Leafy Corner on opposite corners and just added my two little owls to a piece of brown shimmer card and Bob's your Uncle!!
I just love how they compliment each other don't you??
Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. Aw that is so sweet. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that is so sweet! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they are so cute, I can see why you wanted them. Love the colours too and perfect ribbon - of course!

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn; Your owls are awesome and totally fitting for the ribbon! You made that one well girl!! So combined you'd think they were made by the same company,,,

    Greetings from Stockholm,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  5. These owls are fabulous and the matching ribbon is great. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look at my blog. I love to read your comments so please don't forget to leave one and let me know what you thought.
Have a fabulous day wherever you are and whatever you are doing.